About Eye Level Champion Kidz
Our center is newly opened in Mid-Level Hong Kong, with two colorful and spacious classrooms. The green room is for Eye Level Math class while the red room is for Eye Level English class.
We are a licenced Eye Level center specialized in Mathmatics and English for children from age 3-14. All class materials are in English, and all lessons are conducted in English by experienced instructors.
We are authorized Eye Level center and are committed to teach Eye Level programs only
All our teachers are degree holders, graduated in related disciplines, and qualified by Eye Level Headquarter
Small class size:
Eye Level Math 1:6
Eye Level English 1:4
Eye Level Math Program Features (Teacher/Students Ratio 1:6; each class 45 minutes):
– All materials are written in English
– Program is adopted in more than 15 countries
– More than 2,500,000 students worldwide
– Proven study result from State University of New York to significantly improve students’ interest in Mathematics, and their mathematics and reasoning ability.
– Our program consists of 2 components: Basic Thinking Math & Critical Thinking Math
-Basic Thinking Math covers kindergarten, primary and secondary curriculum approved by Hong Kong Education Bureau. This helps students to build a strong foundation on mathematical concept and arithmetic operations.
– Critical Thinking Math covers logic, reasoning, spatial concepts, problem solving, abstract thinking and etc. This helps students to improve their critical thinking ability and lay the foundation of algebra, geometry and complex problem solving skills.
Eye Level English Program Features (Teacher/Students Ratio 1:4; each class 55 minutes)
– Our program is based on U.S. Department of Education curriculum standards for English Language Arts.
– The course is designed by Dr. Conception Valadez, the language education professor from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
– The course is designed according to standard of the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE).
– Improve English language skills in Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing and Viewing through “Language Arts”, the innovative English teaching techniques.