Chito Ryu Karate
Chito Ryu Karate is one of the traditional styles of Karate, founded by Tsuyoshi Chitose in 1946. Tsuyoshi Chitose was a doctor and Karate practitioner. So he combined his knowledge of physiology and Karate to create Chito Ryu Karate, which focuses on self defense and health benefits. The headquarter of Chito Ryu is in Kumamoto, Japan.
Chito Ryu Karate provides a great foundation to all sorts of physical fitness skills, especially to kids, which includes:
• Weight control to help reduce various illness
• Better focus to help with school learning
• Self esteem and self discipline
• Enhance all aspects of fitness to perform well in other sports
• Learn self defense to deal with bullying or other forms of violence